The private Residents Lounge, located on the eighth floor of the resort, allows owners to gather with friends and family, relax with a newspaper, enjoy après ski time beside one of two grand fireplaces, or catch a game on one of four large screen televisions. The Lounge is home to the Residential Concierge team, ready to assist with any needs.
Open daily from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, the Lounge hosts:
- Breakfast, featuring fresh baked pastries, fresh fruit, bagels, a variety of cereals, and juices, coffee and teas
- Other snacks, such as mixed nuts, fruit, candies, and beverages
- Après ski snacks, varying from artisanal cheese plates and mixed charcuteries to house made chips, salsa, and crudité
- Daily newspapers, board games, books, magazines, and television
- Quiet and private meeting space
The Residential Concierge is your personal liaison, offering one-stop convenience and 24-hour assistance specializing in:
- Coordinating arrival/departure transportation
- Confirming daily activity schedules
- Ski and mountain bike valet services
- Baggage and sporting equipment shipping and storage
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Dining and Spa reservations
- Coordinating private party or business meeting arrangements
- Grocery stocking
- Gift selection and wrapping
- ...and any other needs
This thoughtful, round-the-clock service is one more way for you and your family to enjoy life comfortably and effortlessly when you are home at Montage Deer Valley.
In addition to the Residence Lounge and private Concierge, the Director of Owner Relations oversees the comfort of our residential owners - from assisting in the enjoyment of each stay while in residence to providing other added value opportunities. Owners are exclusively invited, with their family and friends, to VIP events throughout the year, in Park City, primary hometowns, and other exciting destinations domestically and internationally around the world.
Unique events and activities are designed to grant Montage Residential Owners special access - ranging from backstage and suite access to concerts and sports events, to weekend getaways in Napa Valley and Cabo San Lucas, and exclusive private dinners, wine and chef tastings, and celebrity meetings.