Montage Deer Valley is a short 36-mile drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Catch a non-stop flight in the morning and enjoy Deer Valley Resort's® slopes or hiking trails by afternoon.
Recently honored in 2009 by Travel+Leisure magazine as the "Best Airport in America," Salt Lake City International Airport boasts an unrivaled track record of 90 percent on-time arrival and departures.
|Non-Stop Flight to SLC||Flight Time|
|Las Vegas||1.5 hours|
|Los Angeles||1.75 hours|
|New York City||4 hours|
|Orange County||2 hours|
|San Diego||1.75 hours|
|San Francisco||1.75 hours|
|Washington, DC||4.75 hours|
Delta has continued expansion with new flights from London, Milan, Munich, and Barcelona, and non-stop from Paris and Tokyo to Salt Lake City.
Directions to Montage Deer Valley from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), estimated driving time, 45 minutes:
- Exit terminal and take the I-80 East ramp on the left to City Center / Ogden / Provo
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 East and merge onto I-80 East
- Continue 28 miles on I-80 East
- Take exit 145 toward Kimball Junction / Park City
- Turn Right on UT-224 South / Olympic Parkway and continue 5.8 miles
- Turn Left on Deer Valley Drive and continue 1.1 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Marsac Avenue
- Montage Deer Valley will be 3.6 miles ahead on right hand side